Kinver Alpha Youth Series
Our latest Youth Alpha will launch on Wednesday 25th April at Kinver High School.
Alpha is an interactive series (13 episodes over 10 weeks) exploring the basics of the Christian faith.
In each session you eat food, watch a talk, and discuss questions in small groups.
- Food has a way of bringing people together and building community. So even if it’s a light snack, sweets or a full meal, Alpha always starts with food.
- The talks tackle core questions about life and faith from a Christian perspective. There are 9 weekly episodes and 3 episodes for the ‘Alpha Evening Out’. Each episode averages 23 minutes in length.
- Throughout each episode, there are three discussion breaks. These breaks give everyone a chance to share thoughts and ideas in small groups without fear of being corrected or judged.
- Along the way there are opportunities to experience worship through music and moments for prayer.
- All of this is done in a fun environment where anyone is welcome.
Kinver High School & Sixth Form
Our next Youth Alpha will be for pupils at Kinver High School and other young people within the Invictus Education Trust.
We’ll be meeting in the Inclusion Room at Kinver High School, 3.30-5pm, every Wednesday from 25th April.